A group offers practice in sharing your vulnerabilities as well as listening respectfully. Assess your own experiences through the eyes of others.
Relationship groups can provide insights for you while working through your challenges. A perspective may come your way that you haven't yet considered:
- Reduce the isolation you may feel around your identity
- Begin articulating thoughts that you typically don't share with others
- Reflect on past relationships and reassess your role in how they progressed
- Make space to help a community member that would benefit from your experiences
- Get a confidence boost from both accepting and offering support to others